I am a libran. Used to be depressed, now seasonal or hormonal. Hate to admit that I have hit the big 3 and I have turned into those heroines I have read on books while growing up. (Can you believe I started this blog when I was 21). Used rant too much, cry too much, whine too much, write too much, think too much, you name it, anything I did is just too much. Now I wine too much instead.
Let me give an update on myself now based on the things I said about myself a few years ago.
Things you should or probably shouldn’t know about me:
– I am depressed, on the verge of bipolar, and maybe adding in a little OCD too. (OBVIOUSLY) still depressed sometimes… but it’s just part of growing up. GET OVER IT.
– I like books, I read a lot and shop for books a lot. You may find me lingering inside a bookstore for hours. STOP reading but would pick it up again anytime
– I still haven’t graduated from high school and without a driving license. *AHEM* aiming to get one by this year. Graduated from university, got a job, left the job and now unemployed.
– Food means a hell lot to me. I appreciate fine food. Enjoy cooking.
– I used to sleep for hours. I love staying awake at nights and sleeping during the days. Still enjoy the nights.
– I am an animal lover. Especially dogs. I am attached to my beagle, Angel, by the hip. We share the same fork, bowl, and bed. Grossing you out yet? Angel is growing out and she’s suffering from congestive heart failure… I don’t know how much longer she has with us… Angel has left me.
– I don’t have much friends. I talk to less than 5 people in a day, which include my parents and if you count my dog too. Yes, I am pathetic. From not talking to people, I do talk to people now on my good days. HUGE IMPROVEMENT. – still not talking to people.
– Funny enough, I like doing house chores. The smell of detergent is strangely soothing to me. And I knit like a grandma but without a rocking chair and a cat on my lap. NO LONGER love house chores. My room is a total mess. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
– I crave caffeine (both coffees and teas). Need them running constantly in my bloodstream. Still love caffeine but I LOVE ALCOHOL BETTER. Just kidding (maybe). Don’t worry I am not an alcoholic.
– I don’t eat any kind of fruits at all. I don’t even touch them. Develop some sort of phobia towards them since I was young. STILL DON’T!
– Allergic to seafood except for fish. So don’t ask me out if you plan to have seafood. Started to develop some craving for squid and scallops….
– I burp disgustingly and I snore loudly sometimes in my sleep. It’s a shame I can’t burp the alphabet song yet. Still do but WORSE.
– I am addicted to Disney channel and its corny movies and songs. Sometimes… when I miss the old days.
– I like making useless lists on useless stuff, apparently, like this one. NO MORE.
– My worst confession = I cyber stalk people. Oops, still do… with better skills. There’s nobody that I can’t find.
– I hate my bf’s past/exes. I don’t know what is the cure for it. Sometimes during drunken moments. [Update: we broke up. So this is a cure to the hatred, now I hate my ex.] in the past 10 years, I have been dumped by 2 people. My heart is beyond repair now with the broken pieces all over.
– There are far too many CAN’Ts in my life (which I shamelessly admit and post): can’t sing, can’t dance, can’t drive, can’t draw, can’t cycle, can’t rollerblade, can’t skate, can’t bowl, (in fact, those sporty activities which require me to actually move around, I have never tried any of them)… There are far too much, I can never list them all out here. *sigh* I CAN NOW